Saturday, March 1, 2014

13 down, 267 to go

Despite my accomplishment, it's a little disheartening when I put it that way because the road ahead is so much longer than the road I've traveled.  Even so, I'm quite pleased to be down 13 lbs because all I've done is walk 1/2 mile nightly.  In fact, I've kind of eaten poorly this week, with fast food happening a couple times because we've been busy.  I do plan to implement some diet changes, but I plan to do it a little at a time so it won't be such a sudden transition to a different way of eating.

Another thing I'm planning to do is reward myself as I make progress.  I haven't decided yet whether to do a percentage based reward or lb based.  Right now I'm 4.6% of the way through my goal and it feels pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment